Basics of Christianity Classes
A new class will run on Wednesday evenings, starting on Sept 8 at 5:30PM. Child care and a meal can be provided, if requested. If you are interested in attending or would like more information, please call the church office and ask for one of the Pastors.
This class is for anyone:
- Those who want to know more about what God says in his Word
- Those who are interested in how Emanuel applies God’s Word as a congregation of believers
- Those who are interested in joining membership at Emanuel
- Current members of Emanuel who want to review the Bible’s teachings and strengthen their faith
Basics of Christianity is especially a class for anyone who has questions. Throughout the course, we will answer the following questions and more:
- Who is God?
- What does God say about the beginning of the world?
- What does God say about the end of the world?
- What does God say about the Christian Church today?
- What does God say about the afterlife?
- What does God say about ME?
- Who is Jesus?
- Did Jesus really rise from the dead?
We hope you can join us!